My Polyvore

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring is Almost Here!

So the other day I woke up to wonderful sunshine, birds chirping and a hint of spring in the air...then the wind came up, the clouds rolled in and low and behold it started snowing!  Mother nature sure was mixed up that day.  The biggest challenge was what to wear with the weather so confused, so instead of venturing out I decided to work on my MUST HAVE'S for Spring.
1. A striped t-shirt dress. This could be the perfect all weather piece.  I thought it would look cute with my converse on a casual day or with cute wedges for an evening out.  Layer with a jacket or cute scarf.
2.Peplum top- I love how girly and sweet these tops look.  I'm thinking a floral print one to wear with a pencil skirt or even a pair of slim fitting capri's.
3. Not so basic shorts- I saw these on Jcrew.com the other day and the scallop trim detail is just so cute.  Plus they come in a variety of fun playful colors.
4. Something Sparkly- Now I have to admit, I like my fair share of sparkle and I just couldn't resist this pencil skirt from Jcrew.com.  Im thinking paired with the peplum top would be perfect!
5. Lace Dress- I have multiple weddings coming up in the near future and the vintage inspired lace dress would be just perfect.  With just a change up of shoes and accessories you could go from day to night no problem.
6. Flower Prints- I am kind of obsessed with floral prints this season.  Everything to small patterns and large blooms.  I especially like a floaty sheer fabric in a floral print.
7. Pop of Color- I wear a lot of basics and then add some flair with a pop of color.  This season I am loving royal blue.
8. Maxi Dress- I could own about 100 of these!  I love to layer them with jackets and sweaters and they always look effortless!
9. Sperry Topsiders- I don't own a boat, but who could resist all the colors and patterns these come in?
10. Sky High Wedges- Now wedges are one of my favorite's because I can wear them sky high (5" and up) all day with no problem.  The higher the better!

Cheers to Spring!
Amanda
Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment